ABOUT THE WORK IN CRACOW
Please read carefully all the points ! If you still have questions, we will be glad to answer them.
WHO YOU'RE WORKING FOR
– Processing customer inquiries
– Opportunity to work in unique place, with cheerful people and great atmosphere.
– Relocation package for applicants outside of Poland
The company will reimburse up to 165.00 € on the hotel stay and up to 150.00 € for travel costs. The Employer will pay the hotel for around 7 nights, in order to have time to look for a more permanent accommodation once in Krakow.
WHERE YOU WORK
Average weekly expenditure
Please note that these are average values and can vary from shop to shop. In addition many businesses are open 24/7 because there are no restrictions for opening times in Poland. Supermarkets, cinemas and bars are spread all over the city so there is no lack of something. You can also discover many things besides the centre of Cracow. If you want to enjoy nature, you can visit the National Park Ojcow located 24km away from the city or climb one of the many mountains of the Tatra Mountains.
– 160h per mont
– Shifts are defined within the team
– Contract: Full time (one year contract at the beginning without probation period, after one year – permanent)
– Flexible working hours during a 40 hour week
– 1.260,00€ gross earnings + 10-15% bonuses (Average salary in Poland is around 980,00€ gross earnings)
– Each employee receives a fully funded intensive training
– Training will be held in Cracow
– Duration of the course is usually 4 weeks
IMPRESSIONS FROM CRACOW
Job-Forum24 – Team Cracow | Kesselsdorfer Str. 13 | 01159 Dresden